Thursday, May 30, 2013

Getting to know our team


Meet Russ Schutte. This fertilizer tower in Juda is where you will find him during spring planting and then again in fall. For twelve years, he has been the “face” of the tower. And what a great face it is!
  
 

Have you ever known someone who always has a smile, is always approaching everything with a positive attitude, and definitely sees the glass as half full? Well, these qualities I just mentioned are the epitome of Russ.

If you ask Russ what he does…this is what you will hear…”We feed the plants that feed the world.” WOW! When he told me that, I couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear. We DO feed the plants that feed the world- what an awesome way to describe Landmark. Even thinking about it now, as I write this, I feel excited to be a part of something larger than me.

Russ sums it up, pretty eloquently I might add, and if you think about it….if you farm, that is what you do every day! Makes it seem so…BIG. In reality- YOU are part of the big picture, and in the words of Russ Schutte…. “Notice I didn’t say “I”….WE feed the plants that feed the world…together, as a team.”

I couldn’t agree more- farming is a team effort- and I speak for all of Landmark when I say- thanks for partnering with us on this BIG journey!


 
Cassandra Strommen, VP Marketing Development for Landmark Services enjoys "getting her hands dirty" and learning all aspects of all Landmark doings! When not sticking her nose in everything Landmark, she enjoys her two amazing daughters, husband, and horse farm in Evansville, WI. If you would like to touch base with Cassandra, email her at cassandra.strommen@landmark.coop
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment